- Agios Antonios, with distinctive palms, salt cedars and a chapel, is a beautiful lattice work beach.
- Eristos is the most popular beach on the island with golden sand and cool, blue waters. Hosts free campers.
Distance: 7,8 km from property By foot: 1,40h με το αυτοκίνητο 14 ‘.
- Plaka: in Agios Antonios bay, is special due to the eucalyptus trees and the peacocks parading around showing off their colourful plumage. Beautiful protected beach of Tilos Hosts free campers.
Distance: 11,9 km from property By foot: 2 hours and 34′.
By car: 21′
- Lethra is a small, secluded pebbly beach with calm, clear waters.
- Finally, Skafi, Tholos and Agios Sergios can be reached by caique (boat with machine) from Livadia. For Skafi, in particular, there is a footpath.
1. Skafi: Great and deserted beach with difficult access and no natural shade.
2. Tholos: A small beach with sand, pebbles and the imposing gray and red rocks.
3. Agios Sergios: Small secluded but very picturesque beach with crystal blue waters and pebbles